Position: R&D Project Engineer
Location: Cork city
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, yearly Bonus and great company culture.
Company: My client is a global leader in Medical Device eye care who develop and manufacture innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. They offer an excellent opportunity for career development and have a very low staff turnover.
Role: Project Engineer
- Your role as an R&D Project Engineer will be to Plan, design, coordinate, validate and implement high technology equipment, product and/or processes for the production, finishing and inspection of IOLs and delivery system products.
- Instigate new project which lead to site enhancements.
- You will be required to Research potential novel products and process improvement for implementation into MTO.
- You will also Support process metrology systems.
- Responsible for management of Technology Transfer projects to bring in new products and processes from R&D.
- Project manage and interact with other departments/plants.
- Communicate project updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be asked to explore opportunities for collaborative projects with external research groups.
- Introduce and validate new equipment and/or complex new process projects.
- Minimum: 3-5 years experience in an advanced technical role which can included applied post graduate studies. Eg, Project Engineer.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Physics or related discipline Preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of process engineering, equipment and automation specification.
- Knowledge of GMP validation and change control requirements.
- Project Management skills.
- Report writing expertise and highly developed people skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to hear more forward me your CV and we can set up a call to discuss it further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales