- Type de poste Prestation de services
- Salaire competitive
- Lieu Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Secteur Dispositifs médicaux et diagnostique, Assurance qualité, Opérations
Are you passionate about Quality within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company that offers great opportunities? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a growing company looking to have a Quality Inspector join their team. This person will be very experiences with receiving inspections, in-process inspection, and documentation. The role is a 6 months contract that will pay $20-$25 per hour based on prior experience.
The Quality Inspector requires everything from doing visual inspection using gages, calipers, rulers, micrometers, and well-rounded in doing documentation.
Among others, the Quality Inspector will have the following responsibilities:
- Being detail orientated
- Measuring all different component
- Managing inventory and cleaning process
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience within Medical Device
- Experience with ERP systems
This is a wonderful opportunity to join growing medical device company.
If you are interesting in the Quality Inspector opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.