- Type de poste CDI et CDD
- Salaire €68000 - €69000 per annum +
- Lieu Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Secteur Assurance qualité
The company's role is to protect and enhance public and animal health by regulating medicines, medical devices and other health products. It is also there role to monitor the safety of cosmetics.
I am currently working in close partnership with the company on a Quality Manager Post. This is a Dublin based role.
Reporting to the Director of Quality, Scientific Affairs and Communications (QSAC), the role of the Quality Manager is to:
- Maintain and further develop the quality management system
- Manage the complaints procedure
- Implement and maintain the document management framework and records management system
- Act as the company's data protection officer and maintain the systems and procedures for data protection
- Represent the company at meetings and working groups as appropriate
The Quality Manager provides leadership, motivation, encouragement and effective management of staff reporting to her/him and ensures the maintenance of a positive working environment within the team.
The Quality Manager works closely internally with all departments' partnership within the HPRA.
To be considered for this post, candidates must have:
- A relevant third-level degree
- Qualifications in quality management
- At least 3 years' relevant experience at a management level to involve responsibility for managing the performance and outputs of teams
- Experience in the development and management of quality systems for products or services, in the public or private sectors
25 days Holidays
The closing date for applications is Monday 28th January with interviews on Thursday 7th February.
For immediate consideration apply with an up to date CV.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more info.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales