- Type de poste Prestation de services
- Salaire US$28 - US$31 per hour + Health Benefits
- Lieu Round Lake, Illinois
- Secteur Recherche clinique, R&D
Calling all Research Associates! My client is a highly recognized leader in Pharmaceuticals in the Greater Chicago area and is looking to add a new Research Associate to their team ASAP. This role will be structured as a 7 month contract and will pay $28-31 per hour based on prior experience. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in a Microbiology lab and will contribute solid technical knowledge to a variety of projects.
The Research Associate will be expected to:
- Provide analysis and redesign of experimental procedures
- Use appropriate methods to execute assignments with deadlines
- Recommend improvement for assigned tasks
- Understand GxP and related regulations
- Apply technical theories and principles to projects
- Accurately assess results for validity
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. or Masters in Biology or Microbiology
- Experience culturing and enumerating microorganisms
- Experience with filtration, gram stain, dilutions and various other laboratory skills
- Experience with GDP
- ELN experience (preferred)
This is a unique opportunity to become a part of a world-class organization and take part in life changing projects. If this is something you or someone you know would be interested in, please send me your resume or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.