SAS Programmer III
- Type de poste Prestation de services
- Salaire competitive
- Lieu Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Secteur Pharma et Biotech
One of Real Staffing's Pharmaceutical clients is seeking a Senior SAS Programmer to support their biostatistics and data management teams.
Title: SAS Programmer III
Contract - 5 months, renewable/convert to perm
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
- You will be supporting both data management and biostatistics teams with SAS programming, including conversion of raw data to SDTM and generating TLFs and ADaM datasets for the biostatisticians. This role is unique in the way the organization operates - the team operates like a smaller biotech firm, despite being within a well-funded mid-size pharma with an extensive Oncology pipeline.
- Provide CRO oversight and ensure accurate and high-quality deliverables.
- Perform validation and QC/QA of CDISC, SDTM domain output in accordance with SOPs, SOIs, and guidance documents.
- Create and maintain specifications as per CDISC SDTMIG.
- Define and create ad-hoc reports and listings for clinical teams.
- Develop, implement and maintain SAS programming standards.
- Builds/tests programs for Data Validation, Derivation Procedures; Data Reports to identify inconsistencies and support data review efforts, as necessary.
- Consults and provides input into system validation efforts including tool maintenance activities.
- Communicate with an internal team to create deliverables for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- Ensure CRF meets the guidelines of the protocol and check for consistency and adequacy.
- Work in tandem with Biostatistics and Data Management member on various clinical projects.
- Review CRF annotations and data specifications.
- Perform quality control on final reports.
- Develop SAS coding and table templates for preparing, processing and analyzing clinical data.
- Establish monitoring of data transfers for ongoing trials to identify study conduct or data quality issues.
- Develop SAS coding for generating ADaM datasets and TLFs to support clinical study analysis
- Perform clinical study report and/or exploratory analysis for oncology clinical study
- Perform validation of ADaM datasets and TLFs per SAP
- Effectively review and comment on vendor programming deliverables and help resolve technical difficulties
- BS or above in computer Science/Statistics.
- At least 5 years of SAS experience in major pharma or CRO
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.