Our client is one of the largest Life Sciences MNC's globally. They are looking for a Software V&V Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Software V&V Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 6 month contract initially (possibility of permanent conversion based on performance)
In this role as Software V&V Engineer, you will support successful product launches and various Centre of Excellence in Process improvement and optimisation. You will have the opportunity to provide support capital projects while delivering high quality installations.
- To work with Product Development teams in the early phases of development planning and performing exploratory testing
- To achieve project deliverables and milestones
- Determine and document the scope and strategy of system verification and validation and document it in V&V plans
- Develop protocols that effectively test the design requirements and sufficiently challenge the product design and, architecture
- Perform testing and data analysis
- Preparing detailed test plans, acceptance criteria and test scenarios for each project.
- Identify and investigate root cause of test anomalies and failures.
- Raise and highlight design issues found during verification
- To contribute to team growth
- Collaborate with others to resolve issues effectively
- To maintain technical skills and awareness of technical innovations
- To communicate effectively with peers, stakeholders and supervisors routinely.
- Bachelor of Engineering or relevant area
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Preferably with some experience in Product Development / R&D within a Quality Assured environment and software development
- Experience validating production equipment with various levels of regulatory requirements
- Exploratory testing and End to End testing capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of C++ Programming
Keywords: V&V Engineer, Engineering, Validation, Verification, Software, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017