Specialist Scientific Support
- Type de poste Prestation de services
- Salaire Negotiable
- Lieu Den Bosch, North Brabant
- Secteur IT, Business Analysis
One of our favourite pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Specialist Scientific Support for 40 hours a week. The contract is project based in the 's-Hertogenbosch area until May 2019.
Scientific Specialist IT Support
Within the company many calculations are performed to support manufacturing and R&D processes. To support these processes R&D IT selects, develops and maintains applications for processing scientific data. The Specialist Scientific Support will be working between IT and the business departments to provide new (calculation) solutions based on customer requirements and to assist in the implementation of these solutions.
- Define and develop calculations in scientific data processing systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert for calculations implemented in these systems.
- Provide scientific support for the validation of these calculations.
- Capture new demand and work with the IT Account Manager to ensure project funding.
- Work in project teams (potentially manage a project) to implement calculation solutions.
- Start date: to be determined
- Project length: 31 May 2019
- Location: 's Hertogenbosch area (the Netherlands)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, (Bio) Statistics or a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in mathematics analysis.
Required qualifications and skills
- Ability to work self-motivated and independently.
- Good listening and problem analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to present to key business and IT stakeholders. Effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel or similar tool to design mathematical solutions to be implemented.
- Able to work in a highly regulated environment.
- Good statistical and/or mathematical knowledge
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Experience in a laboratory and/or (bio)pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of programming in statistical tools (e.g. R, SAS, EXCEL).
- Experience in a validated environment and understanding of the principles of GLP/GMP.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
Are you the Specialist Scientific Support I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588