- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Haarlem, North Holland
- Sectors Digital Health , Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Medical Marketing Manager
Interim, 6 months - North Holland
For one of our clients, an international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Medical Marketing Manager. The company has a good reputation and strives for innovative healthcare solutions in Oncology and Respiratory.
As the position will be based at the EMEA headquarters, the atmosphere is very international and focussed on career development.
Your responsibilities as a Medical Marketing Manager will include:
- You work on the strategy regarding product development and placement. Based on your information for competitors, KOLs etc., you are able to advise Team Manager in the development of a successful strategy. Furthermore, you will convert this strategy into concrete business cases and action points.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of clinical studies within the region.
- You will develop and maintain a network of KOLs and Medical Societies
- You are the expert on cardiovascular and respiratory within the company and always make sure that your knowledge is up to date.
- You develop and check marketing materials.
- You are responsible for claim validations and give scientific input.
- You work together with agencies that support the company in the development of content and materials.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Master of Science in (bio) medical sciences, biology, pharmacy, etc.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- You have several years of experience in marketing or medical marketing
- You have an international (EMEA) network in cardiovascular and respiratory
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Please send your most recent CV in Word to i.pasmans(@)realstaffing.com or call 020 5221588 and ask for Imke Pasmans.