AI Clinical Data Scientist
- Type Permanent
- Salary £75000 - £85000 per annum + negotiable
- Location Oxfordshire, England
- Sectors Data Analytics
Real Digital Health are supporting a AI technology company rapidly disrupting the Pharmaceutical Development space. Our client is a leading technology organisation who are ethically sourcing patient data to help get better care for everyone.
Working with the NHS they are unlocking the value of clinical data for research applications whilst safeguarding patient privacy.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with a background of Pharmaceutical Development to help lead the Data Science Team to ensure clear Clinical Benefit of Patients as well as solid biological rationale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Analyse of Patient-level data using Machine Learning Techniques
- Collaborating with the BD Team to translate business and clinical requirements into product/tech requirements
- Work with the Data Science Team to bring expertise to clinical data ontologies and data formats
- Publish results at international conferences and scientific journals. To be eligible to apply the client has asked for the following:
- Educated within PhD/MBBS Informatics, Applied Statistics or Molecular Biology with experience in Bioinformatics/Machine Learning
- Experience with anonymised patient data in industry or within the NHS - Worked across multi-therapy areas
- Experience of either Bioinformatics/Biologists/Computational Biologist and how ML Techniques apply to data from Electronic Health Records.
The organisation is based in Oxford and has an amazing reputation for embracing new techniques and market leading technology. They are a fast paced company and promote those who excel from within.
They are looking to pay up to £80k + Benefits, including pension, bonus and shares. If you know someone or you yourself would be interested please feel free to respond to this message.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales