The company… I'm working with a growing medical device company based in Galway. Due to growth plans, a number of positions have opened up in the company to accommodate this. There's a permanent opening for an Analytical Chemistry Technician on the team.
You'll be joining a friendly company who value people that want to learn and grow within the medical device industry long term. This company is located in East Galway which will suit anyone leaving to the east of the city or The Midlands (Athlone is less than 20 mins away). Really accessible location with no traffic.
The role…. As the Analytical Chemistry Technician, you will be reporting directly to the Lab Supervisor, joining 16 others in the quality department. You won't be pigeon-holed here, and with lots of investment in the company there will be lots to learn.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing analytical testing in accordance with regulations for raw material, in-process and finished product.
- Perform chemistry testing including HPLC, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GC and particle size analysis
- Deal with troubleshooting equipment
- Support transfer of test methods from existing laboratories in the US.
- Daily monitoring and verification of laboratory equipment and completion of associated paperwork.
- Promotes compliance and excellence within the company to customer requirements and the applicable regulatory standards.
- Participates in new product/technology development and supports the QA activities as part of an overall project team.
To apply….. Want to become an Analytical Chemistry Technician? You need a degree level qualification (Level 7/8) in Science or a Science related discipline plus a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience as a QC analytical chemist or equivalent in a regulated environment e.g. medical devices, diagnostics or pharmaceuticals.
*Sponsorship/relocation not offered so you need to have an EU passport/stamp 4 visa for consideration*
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales