APAC Communications Manager
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- The successful incumbent will manage proactive communication programs to support strategic goals and priorities.
- S(he) will work in close collaboration with the executive leadership team to develop and execute internal and external/media communications strategies and plans that complement, support and enhance the overall brand and corporate positioning in the APAC region.
- Manage response to media inquiries and proactive news pitching to local, regional and national media outlets
- Develop & implement pro-active strategic media relations plans, policies and procedures to support functional and organizational goals
- Serve as a liaison between the Government Relations team and Public Policy to stay abreast of regulatory changes; develop communications plans to help meet desired objectives
- Periodically review crisis communications strategy and revise it as & when needed.
- 7+ years of diverse experience in corporate communication roles
- In-depth understanding of the overall Industry as well as external influencing forces such as economy, demographics, competitor activity, new technologies, trends and regulations.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's Degree, with preference in Communications or Journalism
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can apply through the link provided or contact Fei Angeles at +65 68009514 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017