APAC Communications Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Sales & Marketing
This organisation is looking to disrupt one of the most established industries globally through developing innovative solutions to improve the health of adult smokers.
The Marketing Communications Manager of APAC will work in close collaboration with the senior leadership team and will be responsible for the development and execution of both internal and external communications for the business. Key responsibilities as follows:
- Develop a sustainable and credible company narrative that is aligned to the Organisation's target audience
- Effective media management in handling inquiries and to proactively pitch to media outlets at regional and national level
- Manage all communications regarding matters that could impact the Organisation's branding
- Manage budget allocation for communications across various activities
The client is seeking an individual with experience with both internal and external corporate communications. In addition, you should have experience at an APAC level as well as having hands-on crisis communications experience.
Should you be interested in such a position, please contact Scarlet Lee (R1222451) from Real Staffing Group at +65 6871 4700.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017