Assistant IP Litigation (m/f/d)
- Type Temporary
- Salary Verhandelbar
- Location Holzkirchen (83607), Bayern
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
What will you be doing as Assistant IP Litigation (m/w/d)?
- Manage invoices and related procedures internally, check invoices, ensure resolution of issues and timely payment under supervision, monitor payment process, support, eBilling process
- eBilling/AIMS - participating in trainings, meetings
- Contact person for IP Litigation ex-NA for Global Legal, ComOps, TechOps, Group IP, BPA, regions, countries; actively build and cultivate the dialogue with partners and works on expansion of a sound network
- Organise meetings, business trips, telephone and video conferences; prepare presentations; handling travel expenses; collect expenditure for travel budget
- Organise and participate in the weekly IP Litigation-ex NA team meetings, Bimonthly Regional Legal meetings and Monthly Patent Litigation Forum meetings; prepare and distribute meeting agenda and meeting minutes
- Collecting, distributingobjectives, MY andYEreviews; organisingtheaccordingmeetingsandfurther 1:1 meetings
- Support team projects and processes
- Responsible for the incorporation of new team members within area of responsibility, act as a tutor for colleagues in the administrative field, introduce new team members to internal administrative process
What skills should you have?
- Education: professional (paralegal or patent paralegal knowledge) or commercial education
- Fluent in English, other languages esp. German a plus
- Experience in patent law firm/corporation or industrial patent department
- Preferable 2 years experience in an international environment
- Well-organisedanddetail-oriented, takesownershipoftasksandprojects, workswell in teams
- Competence in MS Word and Excel
- Valid working permit for EU
- Location: Holzkirchen, Germany
- Start date: July 2019
- Duration: until the end of the year - Arbeitnehmerüberlassung
- Project language: English - German is a plus!
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
- your latest English CV as Word document
- your availability
We are looking forward to your application.
Dieser Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.