Associate Director Project Management
- Type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Operations
Reporting to the Senior Director, Technical Operations Project Management the Associate Director will provide Project Management expertise as a member of the Technical Operations Project Management Team.
The successful candidate will act as Project Manager for local and global cross functional teams supporting development and commercial products. The role will be key to fostering communication and co-ordination between functional groups, ensuring successful completion of project deliverables on schedule and within budget.
The Project Manager will plan and execute product specific projects and business process improvement initiatives which are in line with strategic goals.
- Work jointly with Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts to manage, guide and motivate assigned global, cross-functional teams
- Lead teams in preparation of project objectives that support organisational goals
- Lead teams in preparing presentations and documents for technical audiences as well as for reporting to Senior Management
- Work jointly with Project Managers of CMO´s / CDMO´s to manage activities in the joint project teams
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and budgets
- Manage the budget process for assigned projects including detailed reporting
- Organise activities to ensure project completion within scope, on schedule and within budget
- Identify risks, prepare mitigation and contingency plans and manage escalation of issues to Senior Management ]
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Batchelor's degree in Science or Engineering with experience in Project Management, including independently managing or leading cross functional teams
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Pharma or Biotech Industry
- Proven track record of success in Project Management within Pharmaceutical Development and / or Technical Operations experience essential
This role requires good judgment and strong initiative. You need to have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to strict deadlines. You should have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive salary, pension, health, bonus
For immediate consideration apply with and up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please call me for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales