Associate QC Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary US$23 - US$26 per hour
- Location Madison, Wisconsin
- Sectors R&D, Quality Assurance (QA)
Calling all Chemists! My client, a well-known Pharmaceutical company in Madison, Wisconsin, is now hiring for one Associate QC Analyst position. This role will be a 6 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $23 to $26 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience.)
The Associate QC Analyst will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Perform the chemical testing of raw materials, in-process, finished product APIs and special products
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to obtain accurate results, review/revise SOPs to ensure compliance with compendial documents
- Perform analytical investigations for OOS (Out-of-Specification) and Atypical chemical data.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, or related scientific discipline
- 1-2 years of industrial laboratory experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with wet-chemistry techniques such as pH, titration, UV-Vis, GC, and HPLC preferred
- Experience working with a LIMS
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to work in a hands-on laboratory setting with a Pharmaceutical company leading the way in its field.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.