Associate Scientist Senior
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Leiden, South Holland
- Sectors R&D
Senior Associate Scientist
Taking part in activities related to the production of cGMP batches. This includes processes such as batch record review and taking escalations from cell and virus culture, purification processes, formulation & fill and in-process testing.
2. Accurately completion of documentation such as batch records, logbooks, etc.
3. Working precisely, detecting and solving acute problems and communicate possible abnormalities.
4. Actively participating in setting up documentation to ensure successful production runs.
5. Responsible as area owner that the production areas are according EHSS and compliance standards.
6. Internal organization of the facility, including ISL, 5S and kanban systems.
7. Involvement in deviation investigation and follow up.
8. Write training documentation and perform training of new operators.
- Connects with warehouse
- Interacts with stakeholders and customer at Operations and QA
- Connects with the Preparation, Downstream and support team
- Bachelor or Master Level or equivalent
- 2-6 years' experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- GMP experience, either in the pharma or medical device sector
- English and speaking, writing, and verbal skills are fluent (Dutch is a plus but not required)
- Able to set priorities
- Quality, efficiency, accuracy and reliability of work
- Planning, adherence to timelines
- Innovating capabilities
- Communication capabilities
- Quality of SOP's
- Personal targets
Are you the new Senior Associate Scientist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com