- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Engineering
Our client is one of the largest Life Sciences MNC's globally. They are looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Automation Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 6 month contract initially (possibility of permanent conversion based on performance)
In this role as Automation Engineer, you will support successful product launches and various Centre of Excellence in Process improvement and optimisation. You will have the opportunity to provide support capital projects while delivering high quality installations.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with system team to work on data transfer from equipment layer to Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Data Acquisition Systems layer.
- Collaborate with various stake holders of various internal and external function for aligning and defining the software requirements
- Responsible for contributing to the project time line and software deliverables.
- Collaborate strongly with various representatives (Project, Software, Design, Validation, Process, Manufacturing and Quality) within the Project.
- Extending support in verifying and validating requirement against as built equipment
- Participant in Commissioning activities like FAT and SAT for Equipment buy off
- Participant in Qualification activities like IQ, OQ and PQ for Equipment release
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Computing Science /Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in C++, Siemens PCS 7, SCADA
- Experience in 21CFR, Part11 and Data integrity
- Experience in tooling design
- Experience in URS design review
Keywords: Automation Engineer, Engineering, Design, Tooling, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017