Business Analyst | £425 | 6 Months | Manchester
Duration: 6 Months
A fantastic opportunity with an insurance company who are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is required for a busy team.
Working within an AGILE team, you'll be responsible for taking business problems all the way through to technical solutions. You will be creating the stories, managing relationships and ensuring the solution meets the requirements. Critical to the role is excellent collaboration with Business Stakeholders, Developers, Architects and Testers, to ensure that the solution is efficient and fits our strategic design.
All projects follow an AGILE methodology and the role holder needs to have an in-depth understanding and experience of the challenges and opportunities which this brings.
Strong communication and relationship building skills are vital to the role, as is an attention to detail and being an analytical thinker, although thinking on your feet is vital.
The person we seek must have the skills below but just as important is the ability to be positive, adaptable, have a can-do attitude, be pro-active and communicate clearly with a variety of fellow employees and teams.
You must be adaptable to different situations for this challenging role.
Key skills and responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of working in a data-driven, technical environment
- Good experience and knowledge of working with CDL software
- Sound understanding of the role of product owner would be beneficial
- Good understanding of UX, front end and middleware
- Knowledge of cloud projects would be beneficial
- Experience with Episerver or similar would also be beneficial
- Creation of technical solutions and specifications/stories
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt within an AGILE environment
- Must have experience of third party / offshore teams
If you are a Business Analyst with good experience working in an agile environment, then click apply now for a confidential chat.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales