Business Analyst (Oxford)
- Type Permanent
- Salary Shares
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Sectors Digital Health , Data Analytics, Mobile App Development, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, User Experience, Web Development
A leading Digital Health organisation that would like an experienced Business Analyst to join their team. You will work closely with internal/external contracts to evoke requirements and use your analysis to conclude detailed requirements in order for the tech team to deliver.
You will be the Product's respresentative at the centre of the tech department, making sure that the product vision and voice of the users is well communicated and promoted throughout every aspect of the process.
- he Business Analyst to work closely with Product Owner, breaking down epics into straight-forward, clear and achievable stories for each sprint
- Comprehend both the tech and business side of the product release
- Engage business stakeholders when and where required for new development and have an understanding of business commercial context
- As Business Analyst to manage interview sessions and requirements, arranging meetings with stakeholders in order to present effective analysis of business needs/requirements
- Collaborate with the technology team to summarise business needs into stories they can implement
- Engage in scrum events (facilitating and leading when needed)
- Alongside the Product Owner, you will assess and determine the value making sure that stories are always engineered to deliver benefit.
- Manage the Product Backlog to reflect business objectives
- Be an expert in the subject matter for your team within the product(s) you are working on
- Produce the required documents for each sprint:
- Backlog entries for the Sprint.
- Use cases relating to the Sprint.
- Acceptance criteria relating to the Sprint.
- Data definition
- Business rules
- Edge case behaviour
- Clinical safety and risk classifications
- Relevant regulatory sign-offs
- Release notes as needed
- Jira experience
- Experience working within the health-care industry
- Share options
- 5% employer matched pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Free Gym
- cycle to work
- Rewarding, motivating and progressive environment
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales