Looking for a new challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our clients who is looking for a Biologics Business Developer.
As a Biologics Business Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify new biopharma prospects and develop a deep understanding of their project goals, expectations and decision making processes
- Qualify each prospect's project goals in terms of suitability with respect to the client's core business activities
- Present the client's experience, service offering and unique selling propositions in face to face meetings
- Prepare quotations that correspond to the goals, expectations and decision making process of each new prospect.
- Participate at congresses, conferences, trade-shows for the purpose of networking, prospect identification and prospect follow-up
- 25-30% worldwide travel
What are they looking for in a Biologics Business Developer?
- English-French bilingual
- Masters or PhD in Biochemistry or equivalent protein production and characterisation experience
- 4-6 years of experience within the bio pharmaceutical industry
- Relevant business development experience in the biotech sector is an asset
If you are interested and would like more information, feel free to apply to the job or give me a call at 02 610 59 59.