My client is looking to fill the position of Business Unit Head responsible for their cluster's operations for a specific business unit. You are expected to manage, develop, drive and grow the business in alignment to company's goal & direction.
If you have had a strong proven track record of cross-country leadership/management experience that drives exponential business growth, this would be an exciting opportunity for you.
- Guiding the development, implementation and monitoring of commercial plans to meet the organizations' budget and profitability.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the commercial managers of clustered countries for the implementation of sales and marketing plans in alignment to organization's goal.
- Shape and implement commercial strategies to suit the therapy areas covered across clustered countries.
- Participate actively in preparation and formalization of business plan and budget with subsequent updates, in collaboration with Country Manager.
- At least 10 - 12 years of commercial management experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- People management and development ability is a must.
- Ability to drive the P&L accurately and in line with high expectations of business.
- Strong business acumen, communication and strategic planning skills.
- Blend of both commercial and and people management skills are essential.
To apply, please email CV to a.leong(a)realstaffing.com, or call +65 6871 4700 for further information.
License No: 16S8216
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017