Children's Safeguarding Practitioner
- Type Contract
- Location West Midlands, England
- Sectors Healthcare & NHS
My West Midlands based NHS client are looking for a Children's Safeguarding Professional to join them for 3 months on a contract basis to support the wider Safeguarding team and take part in senior operational work.
The successful individual must be immediately available and will have the following experience:
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Children's Nurse
- Worked as Children's Safeguarding Professional or Practitioner
- Experience supporting Safeguarding team, providing Safeguarding supervision and conducting Safeguarding Audits.
- Must have working knowledge of Safeguarding practises and polices
You will be working with the Safeguarding team and reporting into the Head of Safeguarding.
To find out more or to note your interest please call Zoe Jarvis at Real Staffing on 0121 265 7474.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales