Clinical Operations Consultant 5264
- Type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$50 per hour + optional benefits
- Location Frazer, Pennsylvania
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Clinical Operations Consultant
A pharmaceutical corporation located on the East Coast is seeking to hire a Consultant for a minimum of a 6-month contract. This individual will be working closely with the Clinical Operations study teams to provide operational support.
The Consultant will be responsible for: 1) assisting in preparations of recruitment projection and country site selection. 2) Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes as well as meetings with the CRO and other vendors. 3) Opening SAE distribution list and support its maintenance. 4) Tracking review of the study related manuals and plans to ensure they are completed and revised as needed. 5) Assist in tracking expenses (direct and indirect) and support budget exercises. 6) Review and maintenance of TMF required documents. 7) Conduct review of CSR appendices required for regulatory submissions.
Duration: 6-month contract
Location: Frazer, Pennsylvania
Compensation:$40-45 per hour
- Education: College degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 2 years of experience pharmaceutical industry or clinical research site based experience
- Must be computer savvy
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Prior study closure experience is highly preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.