- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Raritan, New Jersey
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Clinical Research, R&D, Operations
A major biopharmaceutical client is seeking a senior level clinical scientist to assist across clinical development, including within translational science and molecular oncology.
Job title: Clinical Scientist
Contract Duration: 6 months, possibility to extend or convert
Responsibilities of Clinical Scientist:
- Contribute to and support quality and content of programs
- Participate in cross functional teams
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the drug development process
- Assist in protocol writing and contribute to the clinical development plan
- Provide operational support including involvement in site and vendor selection as necessary.
- Guide study conduct
- Attend meetings onsite in Raritan, NJ as necessary
Requirements of Clinical Scientist:
- PhD, PharmD, MD, MS, or other relevant advanced science degree in a health science field
- 3-7 years of experience in oncology drug development in an industry environment
- Immunology, oncology, or hematology development experience
- Experience in molecular oncology or translational science
- Availability to attend meetings onsite in Raritan, NJ as necessary
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.