Clinical Statistician III 8258
- Type Contract
- Salary US$26 - US$31 per hour + competitive
- Location Lake Forest, Illinois
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Clinical Research
Clinical Statistician II
Based in Chicago Area
4 month contract
Are you a statistician looking for your next job opportunity? Are you interested in a career within the medical device space? Look no further! My client, an internationally recognized Medical Device company, is now hiring for Clinical Statistician III. This role will be a 4 month minimum contract paying $26 to $31 an hour based on prior experience levels.
The Clinical Statistician III will perform a variety of duties within a team environment. The QA Inspector II is responsible for the inspection and verification activities in the manufacturing process.
Among others, the Clinical Statistician III will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth statistical expertise in the areas of experiment, protocol, case report form design, data base structure, and analysis plan
- Collaborate with the medical groups to complete joint scientific reports and FDA overviews and review them
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Master degree in statistics
- 0-3 years of experience
- clinical research experience in school or the professional environment
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced environment which will provide qualified candidates with market leading skills and opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more or have someone in mind about this Clinical Statistician III opportunity, please forward an updated resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.