Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience in the Medical Device Industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so I have the answer for you.
My client, an up and coming medical device company, is looking for their next Quality Complaint Investigator. This Quality Complaint Investigator will immediately step into a leadership role handling all related complaints. This Quality Complaint Investigator will also be provided numerous opportunities for training to further their career progression while receiving exposure to class I and class II medical devices.
Among others this Quality Complaint Investigator will be responsible for:
- Asserting post market processes that coincides with EU MDR
- CAPA's and starting the processes in the complaint tools
- Consulting with individuals to resolve complaints with necessary follow ups.
- Auditing the internal Quality Management System
- Gauging Risk through Risk Assessment Reviews
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelors in Engineering ( Mechanical, Electrical, or Bio-medical)
- Knowledgeable 21 CRF 820 and ISO 13485 2016
- 4-6 years experience with Complaint investigations and management.
- Experienced in data analysis, risk assessment, CAPA, internal audits, and regualtory reports
This is an exciting opportunity with with an up and coming medical device company in the Chicagoland area. This Quality Complaint Investigator will step immediately into an impactful role within the company receiving direct recognition for their work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.