Computer Systems Validation Specialist
- Type Contract
- Salary health benefits
- Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sectors Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance (QA)
Title: Laboratory System Validation Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 12 month contract
Hourly Rate: $50-$60
Performs activities related to the effective qualification and validation of laboratory specific systems, especially laboratory instruments, in order to meet regulatory requirements. This is to include College of American Pathologist (CAP) and CLIA accreditation, New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) and compliance with FDA GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations. Responsibilities include close coordination with the Laboratory Systems Validation Specialists, Laboratory Customers and subject matter experts, Lab Project Manager and IT shared services as well as external vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred (or 7-8 years of experience with no degree)
- 3-5 years of experience within Laboratory Computer System Validation
- 2+ years of Laboratory Experience
- Experience working with Customer Complaints
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.