- Type Contract
- Salary US$50 - US$60 per hour + competitive
- Location North Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Engineering & Validation, Engineering, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Mechanical, R+D/Project Management
Are you a Construction Manager looking for new opportunities in the Pharmaceutical space? If so, you are in luck! My client, a world renowned Pharmaceutical company located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, is actively looking for a Construction Manager to join its top-performing team.
The role will be structured as a 6 month minimum contract with the strong possibility of extending up to 1+ years based on current construction projections. Pay will range from $50 to $60 per hour based on level of prior experience.
The Construction Manager will oversee all construction projects at the site and take ownership of construction quality and safety initiatives. The primary construction projects will involve Chiller Replacements, Warehouse Renovations, Lab Rearrangements and Reactor Replacements.
The Construction Manager will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Ensure that engineering drawings are accurate
- Issue hot work permits (cutting, welding, etc.) and obtain new permits
- Operations coordination, ensure that specs are being met
- Change order validations, Job Hazard Analyses
- Take charge in the event of building or utility shutdowns
The best candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of construction management experience in a pharmaceutical/chemical plant environment.
- Industrial experience in a process-oriented environment
- Familiarity with structural, architectural, mechanical, and electrical disciplines
- Understanding of a cGMP environment from a safety/quality perspective
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world-class organization and take on a highly visible role! Please provide your resume and/or contact me on the details below if you are interested!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.