Customer Support Case Coordinator
- Type Contract
- Salary US$20 - US$25 per hour + Benefits
- Location Warsaw, Indiana
- Sectors Operations, Sales & Marketing , Operations, Sales & Marketing
Do you have a strong background within a customer service role? Do you want to work for a leading medical device company? My client, an industry leader in the medical device industry is now hiring for a Customer Support Case Coordinator. This role will be structured as a minimum of a 12 month contract with strong likelihood of extension.
The Customer Support Case Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation.
- Partner with design and manufacturing teams to prioritize cases, generating status reports, and performing transactions in PLMS software to ensure production milestones are achieved
- Operate as first point of contact to surgeons, sales representatives, Engineers, etc. on product specific inquiries
- Process new customer registrations and maintain existing customer profiles in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Work with shipment, customer service teams, and more to be liaison touch point between functional teams and customers.
- Assist with portal inquiries
- Direct collaboration with internal and external departments.
Preferred Qualifications for the Customer Support Case Coordinator position:
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling professional calls and emails
- Customer service experience mandatory (minimum 1 year)
- Healthcare background helpful
- Experience using CRM software
- Experience working on team-oriented projects
- Competency with Microsoft Office
Overall, this is an exciting opportunity for professional growth with an ambitious organization.
The hiring manager plans to move forward with interviews within the next week. If you are interested in the position, please apply on this page.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.