- Type Permanent
- Salary ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Business Intelligence and Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, Business Analysis , Business Intelligence, Business Analyst , Business Intelligence & Data Analytics , CRM, Salesforce & MS Dynamics
Performs sales planning activities to increase selling efficiency, such as calculating market share, identifying new business opportunities and territory size/structure analysis. Coordinates with marketing and other related areas to include necessary input, presents recommendations to management and implements agreed-upon solutions.
<About the company>
Leader in specialty diagnostics Worldwide and Japan, and is rapidly growing its business both Worldwide and in Japan
Designs, develops and implements sales force targets and metrics such as opportunities, pipeline volume, activity, and actual-to-goal and forecast performance. Prepares and distributes sales reporting including pipeline summaries, dashboards, forecasts, sales commission plan results, sales effectiveness and other variables.
- Develops and manages projects to implement initiatives. Generates project ideas and solutions. Prioritizes projects based on business needs and available resources.
- Implements projects within and across departments, delivering quantifiable improvements and financial benefits.
- Communicates with sales, marketing and other related business lines on regular basis to support sales initiatives, exchange information and resolve issues.
- Communicates department initiatives and success stories to the sales organization.
- Prepares summaries and reports on work activities.
- Analytical-related work experience, with sales operations-related experience preferred.
- Data gathering & analytical ability, including summarizing information and drawing appropriate conclusions.
- Proficiency with Business Object Reporting tools & Database skills.
- Mapping skills, preferably with Map point software.
- Project management ability.
- Planning and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs.
- Process improvement knowledge such as Lean Six Sigma or similar methodologies preferred.
Are you our new Data Analyst? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja