Demand Planner - Contract
Our client is one of the largest Medical Device MNCs globally. They are looking for a Demand Planner to join their regional team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Supply Chain department within a Global organization.
Title: Demand Planner
Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 6 months contract (Maternity Cover with high possibility of extension or permanent conversion subject to performance)
- Manage global demand forecast and supply of assigned APIs to ensure no market stock-out.
- Process the demand forecast into a delivery forecast in accordance with the supply agreement with external suppliers
- Identify potential issues due to significant forecast changes and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor and expedite delivery of med device products
- Set up and update product information
- Generate periodic standard reports containing supply performance and inventory situation, and appropriate and effective mitigation plan.
- Monitor current and projected inventory at internal and external manufacturers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP
- Good knowledge of supply chain process and systems
- Ability to lead small team in projects
- Medical device experience would be advantageous
Keywords: Supply chain, SAP, demand planning, medical device
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact XuanBin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017