- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Sectors Cloud, Application Engineering , Embedded Software
Are you a looking for your next opportunity within DevOps? Does the Medical Device industry appeal to you? If your answer to these questions is "Yes", today is your day! My client, a renowned Medical Device manufacturer located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, is actively recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join its team. This position will be structured as a 1 year minimum contract, and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work collaboratively with Software Engineering to deploy and operate various systems. Other day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the Development, Test and Production environments
The best candidates for the position will have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of AWS architecture and services
- Hands-on experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, or similar tools
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Bash, Linux/Unix is a plus
The DevOps Engineer opportunity is a very exciting position in the ever-changing Medical Device industry. You will be able to take on a highly visible role on a successful and collaborative team that fosters personal and professional development at all levels.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply ASAP and a recruiter will reach out to you via phone or email.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.