1. The jobholder will, mainly but not limited, specify and prepare maintenance and equipment related work orders.
For to him assigned work orders he will:
- Provide definition of the work orders in his speciality ensuring the appropriate technical information is available to enable work to be planned and executed effectively to standards agreed with the Engineering Manager
- ensure a complete understanding of the scope of work
- perform a field visit to confirm information necessary for proper design and integration with existing conditions and equipment
- design full solutions and prepare assembly, lay-out and installation drawings, verifying fits and tolerances and prepare work instructions
- select best materials and suppliers
- Plan the works in corporation with peers
- support installation and troubleshoot arising problems
- prepare "as built" drawings and update equipment files in the foreseen systems
- ensure in all stage (design - installation) compliance with site EHS-procedures and any statutory and company standards
2. The jobholder will link in with the work requester and will ensure that the customer understands what he/she will get at what price, and by when he/she will receive it. He will make firm arrangements, with his customers, before starting the actual works (being repair, construction, installation,) and he will closely follow-up on the list of completion items. Will take all precautions to ensure that the work is done safely and that the resulting work is complying with all safety standards (company & statutory requirements). Will ensure that new/modified equipment is tested for safety and good working prior to hand over to the customer (commissioning).
3. The jobholder will establish maintenance schedules for all existing utility and equipment in his speciality area on the site according to the Engineering Procedures.
4. The jobholder will ensure that checks and maintenance is carried-out according to the schedules for the to him assigned WO's. Based on the latter he will propose modifications and energy saving opportunities.
5. The jobholder will ensure that up-to-date equipment files for each piece of equipment are kept. The equipment files will contain date and plans, reports and checks required by statutory and company regulations and maintenance history records.
6.The jobholder is responsible for determining and storing critical spare parts. He will maintain an up-to-date inventory database that is linked to all maintenance activities, using the foreseen software package.
7. The jobholder will advise and give technical assistance to the executers in his speciality
8. The jobholder is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing faulty in his speciality on an operational and technical level. He will ensure that this work is done safely, in a professional way and with the appropriate urgency.
As soon as possible
If you feel like his opportunity matches your profile and career aspirations, feel free to apply on the role.