- Type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$35 per hour + health benefits
- Location Round Lake, Illinois
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA), R&D, Electronics, Test and Verification
Are you an experienced Medical Device Engineer? Looking for an exciting new challenge within the ever-growing Medical Device Industry? Look no further! My client, a leading medical device company located in the Greater Chicagoland area, is actively recruiting for an Engineer II. This will be a 6 month contract position and will pay up to $35 per hour based on prior experience.
As a core member of the Quality team, you will be expected to review test cases and perform verification/validation on the devices' systems.
The best candidates for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering preferred disciplines include: Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical, Bioengineering (must be an engineering degree)
- 1 - 3 years of recent relevant verification and validation (V&V) testing experience
- Experience reviewing Test Cases
- Electro-mechanical experience is a huge plus
- Strongly preferred software: Minitab; DOORS; Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc)
- Medical Device industry strongly preferred, but would consider any regulated industry
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a high-functioning team within a leading Medical Device company.
If you are interested, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.