The Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams in the development and commercialisation of new products, technology, and equipment.
The main areas of responsibility for this role are:
2. Project/Program Management
3. Business Acumen
5. Process Development
- 3 years of project/program management experience ideally within regulated environment
- 6 years of relevant engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline
- Project Management training / qualifications, PMP preferred
If you are looking for a management role within medical devices where you can really leave a mark and a lasting legacy then this could be the role for you.
Apply today and we can organise a confidential chat about the role and company.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales