Equipment Controls Engineer
Are you a person with an analytical mind set and the ability to work with customers through challenging problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the life sciences? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your education and build upon it? My client is now hiring an Equipment Controls Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
Location: New Brighton, MN
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Develop programs for electronic controls and integrate into mechanical systems
- Design/develop electrical circuits
- Design, program, or modify existing production electrical systems as continuous improvement projects
- Debug electrical systems and maintain in-house automation systems
- Give direction to the machine builder and design engineer as to what electrical specifications are required
Education and Experience
- BS degree in electrical engineering
- Motion Controls
- Electrical Design and programming
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.