Firmware Test Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary £40 - £45 per day +
- Location Scotland, Scotland
- Sectors Engineering, Test and Verification
Contract Role: Firmware Test Engineer, Scotland, £40-£45 Per Hour, 6 Months,
One of my clients based in Scotland are currently looking to bring on a contract Firmware Test Engineer for a 6 month basis.
They are working on some exciting new products and this could be a great opportunity to join them.
You will be a good fit if you have the following:
Experience writing manual testing plans and specifications for Software and Firmware.
- You have worked on bug fixes, investigations and defect tracking on hardware/firmware devices.
- The bulk of your experience has come from working on Firmware and physical products with some software experience.
- You have used UFT/OTP for testing and it would be highly desirable if you have ever used any Python for writing scripts and test frameworks.
You will be working in a team that personifies the best part of the agile practices and allows you to take responsibility for your own work.
You will be partnered with another test engineer and allowed to work with a large degree of autonomy.
They are offering you a rate of between £40 and £45 per hour and are based in a great location.
If this looks of interest please apply to this advert and I can get in touch to discuss the role with you in more detail.
Contract Role: Firmware Test Engineer, Scotland, £40-£45 Per Hour, 6 Months
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales