Head of Business Development
Join a ground breaking leader in AI Healthcare
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a ground level position with a leading AI healthcare company. With high levels of autonomy and a voice at the top table, you will drive the company to meet its ambitious growth plans. There is opportunity in this role to lead the commercial team as it is built around you.
At the start of an exciting growth phase and in the private and NHS sectors. The role is to prioritise existing sales leads, leverage your relationships to find more, unearth the budget in our prospective partners and lead the commercial efforts both within the NHS and in the private health market. This is a strategic role suited to a well-respected and proven health operator.
You will apply your proven sales methodology to our innovative AI dermatology service while working closely with Product and Operations to meet market needs and deliver profitable relationships.
The role suits someone with experience within a leading SaaS vendor to the NHS with former clinical experience highly valued. This role will give you a large amount of autonomy and will require commercial creativity within an entrepreneurial setting. With rapid growth ahead, this opportunity suits someone with strong career ambitions.
- Help develop the market for AI based dermatology services
- Create, plan and deliver a sales strategy for the NHS
- Take direct responsibility for driving all aspects of the sales process including prospecting/qualifying, demoing our product, designing win-win contracts and closing deals
- Work closely with Product and Operations to ensure deals deliver success for our clients
- Assist in responses to tenders
- Adapt our sales strategy to a rapidly evolving healthcare service Skills and Experience
We're looking for a proven business development professional who understands the NHS and how to deliver innovation within it. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience selling into the NHS
- Strong contacts within the NHS at a Trust Operations level or a CCG
- Experience of longer sales cycles and consultative selling positions
- A bias for action and a desire to work within an entrepreneurial environment
- We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales