- Location - Suffolk.
- Day rate - £400 a day.
- Contract length - 6 months.
- Working week - 3 days a week.
- Start date - ASAP
- Review all governance and get a new structure in place.
- Get them back compliant.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure standards are to be met.
- Board assurance frameworks and highlight key areas to the board.
- Schedule board and committee meetings.
- Good stakeholder management and be confident and assertive when dealing the board.
The role has become available due the housing associations recent IDA Governance downgrade.
Please note your application will not be considered if you do not have housing experience.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales