- Type Contract
- Salary US$22 - US$28 per hour
- Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sectors R&D
Are you a Histologist looking to explore new opportunities? Are you searching for the chance to join a world-renowned company on the cutting-edge of its field? Look no further! My client, a ground-breaking and prestigious Pharmaceutical Company in the Indianapolis area, is now hiring for Histologist position. This person will take on an autonomous role while also working with a team to maximize efficiency. This role will be a 6 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $22 to $28 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience.)
The Histologist will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Basic Histology techniques such as: sectioning, cutting, embedding, microtomy, accessioning, staining, etc.
- Documentation of laboratory results.
- Work in a GLP regulated environment.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- ASCP (HT or HTL) certification preferred.
- One or more years of experience as a histologist.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to work in a hands-on laboratory setting with a world-renowned and reputable Pharma company. This type of position can truly help you take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.