Interim Key Account Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Utrecht, Netherlands
- Sectors Digital Health , Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Key Account Manager
Interim, minimum of 3 months
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) for the North-East region of the Netherlands. You will report to the Business Manager and will be responsible for the sales performance of the companies' key products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive performance of products in hospitals of your assigned region
- Organize expert sessions
- DMU management: identify key stakeholders and build appropriate relationships
- Collect inputs for regional and national cross-functional plans
- Identify and develop regional KOL in close cooperation with Medical
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Share experience with other colleagues and the management team
- We are looking for an experienced KAM with strong networking and stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in life Sciences (e.g. pharmacist, BSc Biology, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of pharmaceutical experience
- Experience within diabetes and/or dermatology
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in spoken and written communication
Are you the key account manager I am looking for? Please send your most recent CV in Word to i.pasmans(A)realstaffing.com or call 0031-20 522 1588 and ask for Imke Pasmans.