A key client University of ours are recruiting for an Student Money Advice Manager.
Length of contract: 3 months (likely to extend)
Day Rate: £150 - £200 a day
- Lead and Manage the Student Money Advice Centre
- Oversee hardship funding for students
- Advise Senior Management on the development of student financial support
- To develop policies and procedures in line with service standards
- To ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communication
Are you available immediately and have the experience required? If so, please get in touch today!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales