IT Support Analyst
- Type Permanent
- Salary £18000 - £21000 per annum +
- Location Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Sectors Digital Health
Start date - ASAP
Interview slots - Next week
Contract type: Permanent
Pay rate: 18K - 21K
We are looking for a passionate and energetic IT Support Analyst with good technical experience and confident being the "go to" person with technical support for around 30 staff. The successful candidate will be excellent at inspecting a wide range of technical issues, enjoys problem solving and finding technical solutions whilst putting their punter's needs first.
What skills/experience should you have?
- At least a year's experience providing front-line technical support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can explain complicated problems and solutions in meaningful ways
- Experienced in maintaining and supporting Windows and Mac OS
- Experienced in supporting SAAS platforms - not required but would be an advantage
- Managing staff expectations
- Comfortable dealing with senior staff
- High attention to detail in processes and documentation
Who will you be working for?
As a Market Research Manager, you'll be joining a Digital Health company who provides meaningful advances to patients in specialised areas and promotes an innovative and supportive environment. If you would relish the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects, then this could be the perfect fit for you. Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales