Java Software Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary benefits
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Sectors R&D, Web Development, Application Engineering, Software Testing , R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
- Product software development including analysis, architecture and design, development, testing and all associated documentation.
- Ensuring that the code quality of the software system implementation is aligned with our client's coding standards.
- Research, investigation and prototyping of new technologies.
- Collaborating with other team members including estimation and regular communication of progress of tasks.
- Active participation in reviews of the work of project.
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives of Engineering department.
- Support and maintenance activities for software issues.
- Pursue learning and self-development and sharing of knowledge with others.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales