LC/MS Tech II
- Type Contract
- Salary US$22 - US$26 per hour
- Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sectors R&D
Are you a LC/MS Technologist looking to explore new opportunities? Are you searching for the chance to join a world-renowned company on the cutting-edge of its field? Look no further! My client, a ground-breaking and prestigious Pharmaceutical Company in the Indianapolis area, is now hiring for a LC/MS Technologist position. This person will take on an autonomous role while also working with a team to maximize efficiency. This role will be a 12 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $22 to $26 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience.)
The LC/MS Technologist will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Work with individual assays from start to finish.
- Perform mobile phase preparations.
- Execute manual extractions.
- Analyze data in a laboratory environment.
- Conduct instrument loading, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochem, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience with LC/MS.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team.
***NOTE: This is a 2nd shift position - 2pm to 10:30pm
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to work in a hands-on laboratory setting with a world-renowned and reputable Pharma company. This type of position can truly help you take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.