Manager of Medical Affairs
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$99999 - US$140000 per annum + competitive
- Location Deerfield, Illinois
- Sectors Medical Affairs
We are currently recruiting for a Manager of Medical Affairs to join a Class II/Class III Medical Device company in Lake County, IL. This is a Permanent Direct-Hire opportunity and will report to the Global Sr. Director of Medical Affairs. This is a global role and will require some travel.
The Manager of Medical Affairs will be responsible for acting as a Subject Matter Expert for a portfolio of Class II Electromechanical Medical Devices. The Manager of Medical Affairs will support both internal and external teams with Clinical and Product Launch support. The company is heavily investing in New Product Development, so this person will work with the key stakeholders to ensure product launches.
An ideal candidate for the Manager of Medical Affairs position has had hands on experience with Class II Electromechanical Devices, as well as Medical Device industry experience. This person could be a Nurse Practitioner, or M.D., who has used these products on patients before working in the Device Industry.
The Manager of Medical Affairs position is open because of growth in the company. This person will help continue to grow the Medical Affairs team as well as supporting the products.
The Salary Range for this Position: $130,000 - $140,000 + 10% Bonus
Please read the following requirements/Expectations:
- Must have 4 Year's Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences
- Nurse/Pre-Med Preferred
- Should have a Higher Degree
- BSN/NP/M.D. Preferred
- 5+ Years of Experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Previous experience as a Nurse/M.D. supporting patients
- Strong Clinical Studies Background
- Experience with Class II Electromechanical Devices (Infusion Pumps, Solution Pumps, etc.)
- Ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert and help launch products in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders and cross-functional groups
- Travel up to 50% with a good balance of working from home opportunities
If you are interested please send me your updated resume and availability for a phone screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.