Quality Systems Manager - Veeva
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company located in the Greater Boston Area. They are looking for a Veeva expert to assist in the implementation of a new system and someone to spearhead this implementation.
This person will be responsible for developing, maintaining and executing this cloud based Quality System and processes to ensure GxP Compliance. This individual would be hands on and partner with internal departments to develop and support Quality System process improvement implementations that meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Support document management systems and assist in quality system implementation, admin and migration
- Training within modules of the Veeva Quality System (QualityDocs, RIMS, QMS, eTMF and Contracts Management)
- Spearhead the implementation and administration of Quality Systems using Veeva
- Serve as the QA Lead in identifying requirements, supporting validation testing verification and administration of all modules of Veeva Vault
- Primary QA Contact for Veeva Vault
- Establish partnership and collaborate with Veeva IT administrator
- POC with Veeva Administrators and management services
- 5+ years IT experience in the life sciences industry
- Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- Established, thorough, knowledge of Veeva Quality Manager Systems and Quality Documentation Systems
This opportunity is a temp to hire engagement supporting the implementation of a new, robust, Quality System - Veeva Vault. The ideal candidate will have expertise within Veeva and its respective modules. If interested in this opportunity please send an updated version
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.