- Type Permanent
- Salary Heallthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus
- Location Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices
Responsibilities: Manufacturing Quality
- To manage and co-ordinate technical support for the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans.
- Develop resource allocation and a critical path so as to effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Develop manufacturing technical capabilities and skills so as to ensure ongoing process requirements can be effectively achieved.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Develop strong links with our sister plants so as to ensure effective ongoing transfer and sharing of products, processes and systems.
- In response to in-house quality levels and product complaints, develop process improvement projects so as to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Through effective information flow and interaction, develop harmonious working relationships within engineering and other functions, and ensure employees within manufacturing engineering have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs.
- Ensure safety standards and awareness within the manufacturing/process engineering group are in compliance with legislation and issues effectively dealt with.
- To prepare technical documentation such as standard operating procedures, safety programmes, validation protocols, technical reports, engineering calculations, change controls and other documentation as required.
- To provide technical leadership and structured approach to problem solving for operations personnel involved in process engineering and development activities.
- To present, where appropriate, technical data to internal / external audit and inspection groups as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Minimum of Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience: Minimum five (3) years' experience working in a regulated environments, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO 13485 registered work environments
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales