An exciting company located in Concord, CA is looking for a manufacturing chemist with 1-3 years of experience. Candidate will be primarily focusing on the production of antibodies and bioreagents.
- Adhere to GMP, ISO, and FDA Regulations
- Equipment maintenance, sanitation, and monitoring
- Filling and labelling of stock solutions
- Document Control
- Generate records reflecting manufacturing process
- Update SOPs & Batch Records
- Produce Antibodies & Bioreagents
- Maintain & analyze lot histories and trends
- Perform Process Development & Validation Output activities
- Ensure all equipment is validated and calibrated
- Ability to work to high pressure deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Attention to detail
- Critical Evaluation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an urgent position with interviews being conducted ASAP if you are interested in the role, please don't hesitate to reply to this advert with an updated resume. Referrals welcome.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.