- Type Permanent
- Salary Heallthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices
- To work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment that supports ongoing change and improvement initiatives.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of simplified ways of working
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance and material yield -increase productivity and reduce cost
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements within the company
- Manage a variable workload to meet operational and project commitments
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with at least 2 years experience.
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales